Date: 18 February, 2012
Dr. Andrew Murphy
London Business School
Buxton Lane 230
Respected Dr. Murphy,
Please accept this letter as my thorough interest in the application for an Assistant Teacher position that your school placed in the Independent newspaper yesterday.
I am qualified with Bachelors major in Education, followed by a Teaching Assistant Certification Program. Along with my expert skills to teach students from diverse backgrounds and help them with their study environment, I am skilled in:
- Assistance and control over student’s onset and offset times
- A helpful role in assisting with the aims and outcomes of studies
- Sustaining classroom principles in the non-presence of the teacher
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel and other Office applications
- Finding the best possible ways to instill motivation, inspiration and development of students
- Make student’s learning process as interactive and as interesting as possible
I have attached my resume along with the letter. I will get in touch with you next week to confirm my application. You can contact me on the number enclosed. Thank you for your time.