Dt: 24th July 2012
Mr. Matthew Hall
Respected Mr. Hall,
This letter is to express my interest in joining your organization as a business office manager. With a solid background in business and management, coupled with a graduation degree in business administration, I believe that I can make a positive contribution to your organization.
Sir, I have one plus years of experience, working as a business office manager and I have performed all the roles efficiently. In brief, my past job responsibilities included:
- Providing the necessary goods and services in a cost effective way.
- Managing vendor relationships.
- Verifying goods and services received and approving the invoices.
- Identifying the improvement needs of the business organization.
- Working with the material management team to report the requirement list.
- Identifying the technical equipment needs of the business organization.
Sir, with effective communication and interpersonal skills, I am good at analyzing and managing things with an eye for detail. I am a good decision maker and have good problem solving skills.
Additional qualifications can be found in the enclosed resume.
I can be reached via 45498464. Thank you for your kind attention.