Dt: 24th July 2012
Mr. Mack Grady
Human Resource Manager
Respected Mr. Grady,
I am writing to express my interest for the business marketing associate position that is vacant in your prestigious organization. With a graduation degree in Business Administration and a rich knowledge of marketing trends and branding, I believe that I can make a positive contribution towards the continued success of your organization.
Sir, I have two plus years of experience working as a business marketer and in that mean time, I have learned various quantitative skills in order to track and improve ROI, P&L and various budgets. Over my past job tenure, I have:
- Created and maintained annual marketing calendars.
- Maintained various client prospects.
- Kept directory listings and publication ad placements on schedule.
- Analyzed various marketing efforts.
- Planned and managed various marketing campaigns.
Sir, with the help of my strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills, I think that I can be a good match for the above job position. I look forward to further discussing my qualifications, which are presented in my enclosed resume.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.