Dt: 12th July 2012
Mr. Steven Biegalski
Respected Mr. Biegalski,
I came across your advertisement in The Tribune for the position of Credit Risk Analyst. I am writing this letter to express my genuine interest in the advertised position.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Financial Accounting and I believe that with the aid of my project management skills and problem solving skills, I can be able to make myself a perfect match for the position. I have three years of experience in this field and over my past job tenure, I have performed the following functions:
- Provided credit risk reporting related to loan originations and peer group analysis.
- Developed and maintained spreadsheets for credit risk analysis.
- Prepared wide range of management preparations.
- Analyzed the financial reporting systems.
- Developed various financial applications.
I believe that I can perform the job well by making use of my strong mathematical and analytical skills.
In an effort to discuss this matter further, I will be calling your office in the next week to see if we might set up a time to meet. Thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I look forward to a favorable reply.