Dt: 25th July 2012
Mr. Jason Berber
HR ,ICS Solutions
New York, NY
Respected Mr. Berber,
I am writing you to express my interest in the Accounts payable clerk position that is vacant in your organization. With two years of relevant experience, good communication skills and analytical skills and good problem solving skills, I believe that I can match up to your specific requirements for the job.
My position responsibilities during my past job period included:
- Verifying the invoices of the vendors.
- Sending checks to vendors as per the directions.
- Investigating the errors where the vendor invoices did not match with the purchase order amount.
- Responding to inquiries regarding paid and unpaid supplier invoices.
- Working closely with the purchasing department in order to resolve various payment issues.
With a graduation degree in Finance and Accounting, I am proficient in using the basic computer applications. I strongly believe that by using my skill set, I can contribute positively to the growth rate of the organization.
I would look forward to your reply regarding a personal meeting. Thank you very much for your attention.